In partnership with LearnSkin, this Microbiome Summit features leading world experts in microbiology and medicine to discuss the latest advancements in the field.
The Microbiome Summit is a 2-day summit that features leading world experts in microbiology and medicine to discuss the latest advancements in the field. Dr. Raja Sivamani interviews each of the experts on the following topics:
- Sarina Pasricha, MD – How to Go About a Plant-Based Diet for Gut Health?
- Robert Crawford, PhD – The Science Behind the Gut Microbiome
- Huma Sheikh, MD – Gut Brain Axis: The Microbiome and Headaches
- Aastha Kalra, DO – Implications of the Gut Microbiome in Diabetes and Obesity
- Peter Lio, MD – Leaky Gut and the Gut-Skin Axis
- Samantha Nazareth, MD – Will Technology Help Shape Personalized Nutrition?
- Kiran Krishnan – The Role of the Mucus Layer in the Gut for Promoting Health
- Anupama Kizhakkeveettil, BAMS, LAc, CMT, PhD – Ayurvedic Medical Perspective on Gut Health
- Alexandra Sowa, MD – Microbiome, Weight Gain, and Healthy Eating Habits
- Stephanie Canale, MD – Breastfeeding, Formulas, and the Development of the Gut Microbiome in the Newborn
- Anne Kennard, DO – Gut Microbiome in Women’s Health
- Shae Datta, MD – How The Gut Microbiome Influences Brain Health
- Jason Derico, ND – Naturopathic Medical Perspective on Gut Health
- Heather Hammerstedt, MD – The Gut-Brain Axis: The Microbiome and Food Addiction
- Eric Baker, MSOM, LAc – Traditional Chinese Medicine Perspective on Gut Health
- Neil Paulvin, DO – Incorporating Microbiome Analyses for Pain Treatments
No announcements have been made for this course
About this course
Skill level: All levels
Estimated time to complete activity: 8 hours
The LearnSkin Microbiome Summit features leading world experts in microbiology and medicine to discuss the latest advancements in the field.
This activity is jointly provided by LearnHealth Inc.
For all other questions, please contact email@example.com.